44 Lakeside Drive, PEREGIAN SPRINGS QLD 4573Leased
UNDER APPLICATION! LUXURIOUS SINGLE LEVEL RESIDENCE ON THE GOLF COURSE!
House - PEREGIAN SPRINGS QLD
This immaculate family home has been maintained to an impeccable condition. Located in the premier ‘Lakeside Drive’ and offering an incredible North facing aspect onto the golf course. This easy-living home offers everything you need for a relaxed Sunshine Coast lifestyle.
Three great-sized bedrooms + Office / Study
Two car garage – Secure
A thoughtful zoned floorplan – Bedrooms are located in separate wings and the living, kitchen, and dining are in the heart of the home
Bifold doors open out from the kitchen & dining area onto the large alfresco area overlooking the golf course
High ceilings filtrating sunlight throughout
Ducted air conditioning throughout the property
A split system air conditioner in the master bedroom
Six panels of solar panels providing 1.9kw of solar power
The sparkling saltwater swimming pool also has solar heating for year-round swimming enjoyment.
Located in this highly sought after pocket of Peregian Springs. Private, peaceful yet central to all amenities and transport. Located a short 5 minute drive to Peregian and Coolum Beaches. Only 10 minutes North to Noosa or 20 minutes South to the Sunshine Coast Airport.
* This property is water efficient. Tenants will be invoiced for their full water usage.
* The rent includes monthly pool maintenance
* The rent includes fortnightly yard maintenance
*** UPDATE TO OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling