4 Greenside Court, PEREGIAN SPRINGS QLD 4573Leased
UNDER APPLICATION! A GOLF LOVERS DREAM IN THE HEART OF PEREGIAN SPRINGS!
House - PEREGIAN SPRINGS QLD
KEEP THE KIDS COOL IN THE POOL AND THE HUSBAND HAPPY ON THE GREEN! This single level immaculate family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a golf course outlook. Offering the privacy of acreage living yet with all the convenience Peregian Springs has to offer! Feel right at home in this stunning modern home perfect for families who love to be active.
Two car spaces
Featuring a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
Undercover alfresco area
Large fenced yard overlooking the golf course
Sparkling inground pool
Master Suite with private bathroom
Three extra generous sized bedrooms
Located walking distance to St Andrews Anglican College and only a short drive to Peregian Springs local shopping centre. The golden sands of Coolum and Peregian Beaches are only five minutes drive away. Close proximity to the Sunshine Coast Motorway and Sunshine Coast Airport. This property makes commuting a breeze!
* Tenants are responsible for their full water usage
* Professional pool maintenance is included in the rental amount. The tenants will be responsible for leaf removal and cleaning of the filter basket between the services and chemicals when required
*** UPDATE TO OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining