63 Foxtail Rise, DOONAN QLD 4562Leased
UNDER APPLICATION - MAGNIFICENT HINTERLAND RETREAT ONLY MINUTES FROM THE CENTRE OF NOOSA
House - DOONAN QLD
THIS PROPERTY REPRESENTS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF! This exceptional family home captures the best of Sunshine Coast living. Enjoy the privacy and serenity of hinterland living whilst being only a short 7 minute drive to Noosa. Boasting multiple entertaining areas, a resort style inground pool and a separate studio unit, this versatile floorplan is sure to tick all the right boxes.
Two Car Garage
Versatile family friendly floorplan
Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop
Separate dining & living areas
Formal dining room
Separate home theatre / media room
Upstairs parents retreat boasting living room, private balcony and separate office
Master suite with walk in robe, ensuite with spa bath and private balcony
Three king sized bedrooms all with wardrobes and ceiling fans
Multiple entertaining areas off the internal living & dining rooms
Sparkling inground pool with waterfall
Standalone office / workroom / Playroom – ideal for working from home or a designated space for the children to play
External shower and toilet room for the pool area and office
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Noosaville and Doonan, this spectacular property offers peaceful hinterland living with views of the ocean and Laguna Bay. A short commute to town and a 10 drive to Noosa’s stunning beaches, boutique shops and exquisite dining experiences.
The Bruce Highway is 15 minutes away
The Sunshine Motorway is 5 minutes away
Bus Routes for the local schools are only around the corner
* Pets considered upon application
* Professional pool maintenance is included in the rental amount. The tenants will be responsible for leaf removal and cleaning of the filter basket between the services and chemicals when required
*** UPDATE TO OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,000 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining