60 Kingfisher Drive, PEREGIAN BEACH QLD 4573Leased
LEASED! FAMILY OASIS LOCATED ACROSS FROM PEREGIAN BEACH!
House - PEREGIAN BEACH QLD
LEASED! This grand two storey home is located in the beachside village of Peregian. Boasting a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen which leads out on to a generous sized balcony, boasting spectacular ocean views. High raked ceilings, polished floorboards. Downstairs features a teenagers retreat equipped with a separate bathroom. Downstairs also accommodates an extra multipurpose shower to wash all the sand off straight after coming in from the beach or for giving your pup a wash.
Four Bedrooms + Fifth bedroom/Media room/Home office
Two Bathrooms (one on each level)
Double Garage with internal access
Spectacular views of the ocean
Diverse floorplan with multiple options
Split system Air Conditioning
Ceiling fans throughout
Perfectly positioned in a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac. Only a short stroll to the Peregian Beach Village where you can find, boutiques, cafes and grassed area with playground for the kids.
* Yard maintenance included in rental amount
* This property vis water efficient. Tenants will be responsible for their full water usage
* Pets considered upon application
*** UPDATE TO OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes