44 Ben Lexcen Drive, SUNRISE BEACH QLD 4567Leased
PRIVATE FAMILY OASIS!
House - SUNRISE BEACH QLD
This beautiful family home is located in the highly sought after suburb of Sunrise Beach, QLD. With a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area this is perfect for the whole family! The front of the property features a generous sized pool with solar heating – perfect for all year round! Leading out from the kitchen you’re blessed with a covered alfresco & large grassed area, perfect for entertaining.
Three Bedrooms in the main house
Stand alone self contained private villa located at the rear of the property (One Bedroom, One Bathroom, Kitchenette).
Electric front gate
Detached private retreat with separate entrance
Open plan living and dining area
Split system aircon
Outdoor covered alfresco area perfect for entertaining all year round
Rear and front grassed yards
Generous sized pool with Balinese hut
This family home is located in the heart of Sunrise Beach. Situated within walking distance to schools, shops and a short drive to the golden sands of Noosa Main Beach and Noosa River. What more could you need…
Perfectly positioned within the Sunshine Beach School catchment zone.
* Pets considered upon application
* This property is water compliant and tenants will be charged for their full water usage
PLEASE CONTACT CORINNE ON 0403888030 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION.
*** UPDATE TO OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: email@example.com
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining