4/18 Woomba Place, MOOLOOLABA QLD 4557Leased
UNDER APPLICATION - TOP FLOOR APARTMENT OVERLOOKING THE MOOLOOLAH RIVER!
Apartment - MOOLOOLABA QLD
LOCATED ONLY A SHORT STROLL TO THE GOLDEN SANDS OF MOOLOOLABA BEACH. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in an unbeatable position close to everything Mooloolaba has to offer. This complex offers well maintained gardens and access to a inground swimming pool overlooking the river.
Single Car lock up garage
Light filled living room with balcony overlooking the river
Open plan living, dining and kitchen
Two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
Single bathroom with shower only
Fans in both living, dining and bedrooms
Access to river through jetty
Nice quiet complex
Ideally located in the heart of Mooloolaba, Close to local schools, boutiques, cafes and a wide range of entertainment. With only a five drive away from the Mooloolaba. esplanade. Open living plan opens up onto the balcony where you can experience water views Enjoy cool water breezes indulging in its prime location and Views. With only a five minute drive to the main beach of Mooloolaba. Enjoy this little slice of paradise.
**SPECIAL TERMS **
Small pets considered upon application
Water usage included in weekly rental amount
*** UPDATE TO OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: email@example.com
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes