22 Dayspring Street, SUNRISE BEACH QLD 4567Leased
UNDER APPLICATION - SINGLE-LEVEL FAMILY HOME JUST MINUTES FROM THE BEACH!
House - SUNRISE BEACH QLD
UNDER APPLICATION – Highly sought after Sunrise Beach. With school starting up again soon, this four bedroom, two bathroom home ticks all the boxes for a family to walk straight in and call this place… HOME! There are two separate living spaces, all bedrooms are carpeted and have built in wardrobes with plenty of storage, as well as a fully fenced yard for your four legged friend.
Double garage with internal access
Generous-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
Two separate living areas – one carpeted and one tiled
Split System Air-conditioning
Ceiling fans throughout
Outdoor Al-fresco area perfect for entertaining all year round
Fully fenced spacious backyard
Located in the exclusive Noosa suburb of Sunrise Beach lies this spacious family abode. Where every day is beautiful, this home is ideally located close to all amenities. With transport at your door and with local schools and shops only a short stroll or car ride away, what more do you need…
* This property is water compliant and tenants will be charged for their full water usage
*** OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 601 m²
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining