20 Pepper Tree Way, BEERWAH QLD 4519Leased
UNDER APPLICATION! BEERWAH BEAUTY!
House - BEERWAH QLD
BE QUICK TO INSPECT THIS SUPERB FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN PICTURE PERFECT BEERWAH. A well thought out floor-plan with separate living spaces is ideal for all the family. This home is sure to tick all the right boxes.
Two car garage
Master Suite with walk in robe and private ensuite
Three extra bedrooms with built ins
Extra study / office
Open plan living and dining area
Plus Extra Living / Media Room
Modern kitchen with island bench and loads of storage!
Fully fenced easy to maintain yard with side access
Concrete slab to park boat, camper or trailer
Two x sheds for extra storage
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Beerwah. Close to the Bruce Highway for easy access to Brisbane. A short 4 minute drive to the Beerwah train station – makes for easy communing. All amenities are only moments away.
* PLEASE NOTE: the rent will be increased to $505.00 per week as of the end of January 2021
* Small pets considered on application
* This property is water efficient, tenants will be responsible for their full water usage
*** UPDATE TO OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: email@example.com
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining