2/9 Tarcoola Avenue, MOOLOOLABA QLD 4557Leased
SORRY I HAVE BEEN LEASED! - EASY-LIVING FULLY FURNISHED VILLA IN THE HEART OF MOOLOOLABA!
Villa - MOOLOOLABA QLD
SORRY I HAVE BEEN LEASED! – BE QUICK TO INSPECT THIS BEACHSIDE BEAUTY – AVAILABLE NOW. Situated in the most sought after area on the Sunshine Coast, this ground floor single level apartment is move in ready. Moments away from the sandy shore and the main Mooloolaba strip this property is perfectly positioned for all your needs and more.
One Carport space
Newly renovated throughout – boasting beautiful finishes and touches
Spacious bedrooms – ample amounts of storage with built-in wardrobes
Air conditioning & ceiling fans
Freshly painted white walls and windows filtrating light throughout
Modern appliances throughout the property
Private outdoor entertainment area – peaceful and quiet
Located in this highly sought-after pocket of Mooloolaba. Peaceful yet central to all amenities and transport. Located a short 5-minute walk to the main beach and esplanade.
* Water usage is included in the weekly rental amount
* Fully furnished
*** OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining