2/17 King Street, BUDERIM QLD 4556Leased
UNDER APPLICATION! - LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Unit - BUDERIM QLD
UNDER APPLICATION! – SIMPLE LIVING IN PRIME LOCATION – This newly renovated unit offers easy living for all! Situated on the bottom level with easy access, this two bedroom unit is not one to miss! Boasting a large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, with two spacious bedrooms and bathroom.
Single car Garage
Recently painted throughout
Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
Renovated combined bathroom and laundry
Ceiling fans throughout the property
Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining
Newley renovated kitchen with dishwasher
Walking distance to local shops, public transport and parklands. 10 minutes drive to Mooloolaba Beaches, cafes and bars, and only 5 minutes from Sunshine Coast University, this property offers convenience from every angle!
*** OUR INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our inspections, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining