19 Kestrel Crescent, PEREGIAN BEACH QLD 4573Leased
ENTERTAINER'S DELIGHT WITH 180 DEGREE VIEWS OF THE OCEAN!
House - PEREGIAN BEACH QLD
AMAZING PROPERTY – AMAZING OWNERS! This expansive and elevated split level home offers ample room for the family inside and out. Stunning beach side haven with sparkling in-ground pool located approx. 200 metres from the beach.
4 bedrooms plus study or the option of a 5th bedroom
2 car garage
The main hub consists of the kitchen with gas stove top, electric oven, dishwasher, ample storage and outdoor servery
Two separate living areas that both open onto a wide veranda – perfect for entertaining, especially with those ocean views
Spacious master bedroom with its own private balcony, views to the ocean, walk-in-robe and ensuite
Office or 5th bedroom
Second large master bedroom which opens out to the pool area
Two extra bedrooms
Family bathroom with spa and separate toilet
Outdoor entertaining area with sparkling in-ground pool
Extra high and wide double garage
Low maintenance lawns and gardens
Located only a few minutes walk to the beach and a 5 minute drive to Peregian Beach village, close to schools, transport and Noosa Heads. A home of this size does not present itself often, be sure to pencil this home in to the very top of your inspection list.
* Pets considered upon application
* The property is water efficient. Tenants will be responsible for their full water usage
*** UPDATE TO OUR INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: email@example.com
When attending our inspections, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining