17 Jeanine Crescent, NIRIMBA QLD 4551Leased
UNDER APPLICATION. NEAR NEW FAMILY HOME!
House - NIRIMBA QLD
UNDER APPLICATION. BE QUICK TO INSPECT THIS GREAT SIZED HOME WITH EASY MAINTENANCE YARD. Boasting all mod cons and close to absolutely everything, this property won’t last long!
Three great sized bedrooms
Single car garage
Single level family home with ideal floorplan
Tiled flooring throughout main living areas – carpeted bedrooms
Master Suite with WIR, AC and private ensuite bathroom
Two extra bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
Modern open plan kitchen, living & dining – Living area opens out to an undercover al-fresco entertaining area
Chefs kitchen features gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
Separate media room, home office or living area
Fully fenced easy care yard
Located in the newly developed suburb within Aura and only a short 5 minute stroll to parks, cafes & shops. A quick 10 minute drive to the beach and the Sunshine Coast University Hospital. Close to major motorways making commuting to Brisbane for work and living on the coast easy!
* This property is water efficient. Tenants will be invoiced for their full water usage
* Pets considered upon application
* Rent is increasing to $550 per week from 1st October 2022
*** UPDATE TO OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: email@example.com
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes