15 Taroona Court, PEACHESTER QLD 4519Leased
PICTURE PERFECT IN PEACHESTER!
House - PEACHESTER QLD
Nestled within a quiet cul-de-sac and overlooking the beautiful Glass House Mountains and beyond to the Coastline. This single level family home will tick all the right boxes. Pop some chooks in the coop and harvest your own eggs. Established banana and mango trees. Grow your own veggies and herbs. What a lifestyle!
Circular Driveway and Carport
Master bedroom with private ensuite
Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
Polished timber floorboards
Expansive balcony overlooking the yard and mountains
Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop
Large underhouse cellar / storage room
Fruit Trees (Bananas, Passionfruit, Citrus, Mangoes…)
Located in the small township of Peachester and only a stones throw away from the local amenities. Rural yet close and easily accessible to transport, schools and the beach!
* This property is on tank water. Tenants will be responsible to have the water tanks refilled throughout their tenancy
* 6 month lease term initially
*** UPDATE TO OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: email@example.com
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining