13 Marblewood Place, BEERWAH QLD 4519Leased
FIRST CLASS LIVING IN THIS NEAR NEW FAMILY HOME!
House - BEERWAH QLD
THIS SINGLE LEVEL HOME HAS ROOM FOR EVERYONE. Located on a spacious block within the Pineview Estate is this family friendly home. With an ideal layout, this home creates the perfect hinterland lifestyle. Light-filled rooms with high ceilings and open plan living.
Four good sized bedrooms, all with carpet, built-in-robes and ceiling fans
Media Room or 5th Bedroom / Home office
The Master Suite boasts a private ensuite with double vanities, stone tops and double shower as well as a large walk-in-robe.
Large family bathroom with separate bath and shower
Automatic double garage with internal access
Luxury vinyl flooring in all living areas and carpeted bedrooms
Air-conditioning as well as ceiling fans
Gourmet kitchen with plenty of storage including a walk in pantry island bench
Stone bench tops
Chefs gas cooktop
Outdoor covered alfresco area – perfect for entertaining with family and friends
Fly screens throughout the property
The Pineview Estate, Beerwah is perfectly located so you can enjoy all that Hinterland living has to offer – space, privacy, quiet and plenty of fresh air. Close to Motorways and just over an hour from Brisbane, this property provides for work and play.
With all amenities just moments away, what more could you ask for.
* This property is water efficient. Tenants will be responsible for their full water usage
* Pets considered upon application
*** UPDATE TO OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining