11 Bedarra Circuit, MAROOCHYDORE QLD 4558Leased
House - MAROOCHYDORE QLD
UNBEATABLE LOCATION – This spacious designer home is located within the beautiful Sunshine Cove Estate. Nestled within a quiet pocket surrounded by scenic walkways, parks, picnic areas and lakes. From the moment you enter this immaculate property, you are wowed by the simple yet well thought out design and finishes. Within close proximity to Sunshine Plaza, Transport and Motorways, this property ticks all the right boxes!
Double Lock Up Garage
Open plan living/dining
Modern kitchen and high quality appliances
Spacious bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes
Large separate modern ensuite off the master bedroom
Modern bathroom – boasting a large bathtub and shower
Two separate living areas – both upstairs and downstairs
Undercover outdoor entertainment area
Low maintenance yard
Ceiling fans throughout the property
Located perfectly in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, Sunshine Cove is quickly emerging as one of the Sunshine Coast’s premier addresses. Within walking distance to Sunshine Plaza, the Maroochydore Homemaker centre, cafés and restaurants. Easy access to local Primary and Secondary Schools. Beautiful beaches and the Maroochy River are just a short car ride away. This property provides the ultimate lifestyle and is a must to inspect.
* Property is water efficient. Tenants will be responsible for their full water usage
***OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining