10 Burgess Street, GLASS HOUSE MOUNTAINS QLD 4518Leased
CHARMING COUNTRY COTTAGE!
House - GLASS HOUSE MOUNTAINS QLD
AT FIRST GLANCE YOU WILL SEE THIS ‘MEDITERANEAN INSPIRED’ FAMILY HOME BETWEEN THE TREES. Once inside, you will find three great sized bedrooms, a clean and tidy bathroom, a separate toilet and a great sized lounge room. Boasting a large kid friendly yard with plenty of space for a trampoline amongst the lychee and mango trees.
Two covered carports – plenty of off street uncovered parking too
Three great sized bedrooms
Master Bed has a split system air conditioner
Ceiling fans throughout
Open plan dining/kitchen area
Separate lounge room leading out to the front porch
Carport with extra shed / workshop
Large flat backyard
A short drive to local shops, primary school & public transport with a 30min drive to major shopping precincts and iconic sandy beaches of the Sunshine Coast. 45mins to Brisbane city and domestic & international airports.
* This property is water efficient. Tenants will be invoiced for their full water usage
* Pets considered upon application – note the property is NOT fully fenced at the front however tenants are welcome to use their own fencing/enclosures if needed for a dog
*** UPDATE TO OUR OPEN HOME INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our open homes, we kindly ask that you always WEAR A MASK and;
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE – Our agency has the capabilities for any prospective applicant who is currently unable to physically attend our open homes to inspect the property via our software technology. Please contact us directly should you wish to inspect the property remotely.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces