548/61 Noosa Springs Drive, NOOSA HEADS QLD 4567Leased
UNDER APPLICATION. NOOSA SPRINGS BEAUTY!
House - NOOSA HEADS QLD
UNDER APPLICATION. FULLY FURNISHED, SINGLE LEVEL LUXURY HOME IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AND EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY OF NOOSA SPRINGS! Rent includes a single golf club membership at the world famous Noosa Springs Golf Course, use of the resort and facilities and your own personal golf buggy.
Three oversized bedrooms
Master suite with walk in robe and private ensuite
Family bathroom with extra access directly from the second bedroom
Separate study / office
Double automatic garage with extra golf buggy garage (and buggy!)
Open plan living and dining
North facing al-fresco entertaining area with BBQ
In-ground pool – monthly maintenance included in rent
Modern entertainer’s kitchen
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Ceiling fans throughout
Centrally located and only a few minutes drive to trendy Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach, Noosa River and Gympie Terrace. Boasting award winning restaurants, designer stores and boutiques. A great choice of highly regarded private and public schools only a short bus ride away. It’s only a 3 minute buggy ride to the exclusive Noosa Springs Golf Resort and Spa, with its award wining restaurant and pro-shop, heated swimming pool, and state-of-the-art Spa and Fitness Club.
* This property is water efficient. Tenants will be responsible for their full water usage.
* Pets considered upon application
*** UPDATE TO OUR INSPECTION POLICY ***
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our tenants and occupants, team members and any other persons visiting the property. To minimise the risk of the coronavirus spread, could you please advise us if you or any other prospective applicant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other prospective applicant:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas in the past 14 days;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us prior to entering our open home by emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending our inspections, we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our team member whenever possible ; and,
• refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons.
Your cooperation is appreciated.